Not so long ago Cress was as near as we got to a microgreen and although little Cress shoots still pack a peppery punch to an egg sandwich or salad, the advent of TV shows like MasterChef have shown how easy it is to pimp up our dinner time with so many other tasty and colourful mini shoots.
It is surprising how quick and easy these little shoots are to grow in your own home all year round. Just grow as you would traditional cress on damp cotton wool or sow seeds into quality compost. The cottonwool method gives a cleaner, less messy shoot. We use a water bottle spray to ensure the seeds are not disturbed when watering and always keep the cottonwool damp. And in as little as 2 weeks you can have little immature shoots that have the intense flavour of the maturer leaf.
We have selected 10 of our favourites that can pep up mealtimes with flavour, colour and make a meal look so much more appealing and impressive.
Please see the individual product pages for the full pack and sowing information.
Did You Know?
We now stock growing essentials for Microgeen and Sprouting growers, you can find the full range HERE
Feeling daunted by the world of Microgreens and Sprouting and don't know where to start...then why not have a look at our starter kits for inspiration:
And don't forget to join our Microgreen Club and enjoy year-round benefits HERE
All orders are dispatched the next working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK. Due to new BREXIT regulations, we can no longer supply to the Republic of Ireland, sorry.
Click here to view our delivery charges.
As a small family business we value your custom and your loyalty and we want to reward you for continuing to shop with us.
Our BUY MORE, SAVE MORE initiative is designed to offer you regular savings every time you shop for seeds.
No gimmicks and no hidden clauses.
We have made the scheme simple, straightforward, and transparent...
Here is our version of the small print, because you will have some questions...
- You will need to be signed up to our newsletter, otherwise we cannot contact you. You can sign up by clicking HERE
- Minimum order value to qualify is £12 before postage charges
- The scheme will run until 31st December 2022 and is applicable on all items. We do reserve the right to withdraw the scheme before the 31st December 2022
- After every purchase you will be emailed a personalised discount code based on the tier level
- The discount code will be valid for 120 days and will then expire
- The discount code will need to be entered at the checkout
- If you forget to enter the code after you have placed an order we cannot refund the discount as the process is entirely automatic
- You will move to the next tier once the required number of orders are reached e.g. you have placed 2 orders, you will then be emailed a 25% discount code for the 3-4 order tier