Swiss Chard Bright Lights microgreen brings a rainbow of colours onto the plate, with a light spinach flavour.
Please note that Swiss Chard can only be grown as a microgreen. Not suitable for sprouting.
How to grow Swiss Chard Bright Lights Microgreen Seeds:
3 x Growing trays
Rocket Wild Seeds
Culture - For Growing As A Microgreen
1. Sow your seeds directly on a thoroughly moistened medium and lightly cover with a thin layer of growing medium
2. Place another tray on top to keep light out and moisture in for the next 5 -7 days
3. Check each day for moisture and lightly spray, do not drench!
5. Remove blackout tray and place in a sunny location
6. Harvest from days 8-12 when the plants are between 2.5cm to 7.5cm tall using scissors or a sharp knife and cut just above the medium
Did You Know?
We now stock growing essentials for Microgeen and Sprouting growers, you can find the full range HERE
Feeling daunted by the world of Microgreens and Sprouting and don't know where to start...then why not have a look at our starter kits for inspiration:
And don't forget to join our Microgreen Club and enjoy year-round benefits HERE
All orders are dispatched the next working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK. Due to new BREXIT regulations, we can no longer supply to the Republic of Ireland, sorry.
Click here to view our delivery charges.