Vegetable Seeds from Sow Seeds Ltd
Pea Shoots Serge produces delicious sweet tasting, crunchy pea tips. Their twisted tendrils and leaf tips make a fabulous looking garnish to top off a dish like a Masterchef Pro.
They are as easy to grow and can be grown all year round indoors or underglass.
Soak seed in cool water for 8-12 hours.
Drain off soak water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Drain thoroughly
Rinse and Drain with cool water every 8-12 hours - until your seeds have the tiniest root showing.
- Plant on thoroughly moistened compost
- Cover your crop with another tray, or a plate - to keep light out and moisture in.
- Keep your compost moist by watering lightly as needed. Don't drench!
- Use Coconut Coir and you likely won't have to water at all after planting!
- When your plants have begun to show leaves, remove the cover and move your crop to a well-lit location.
- Harvest when the leaves are open and 2cm - 7cm tall (day 5-14).
- Cut just above the medium, with scissors or sharp knife.
Pea Shoots Serge has an excellent sweet tasting delicious edible leaves that will add the finishing touch to a plate.
Pea Shoots Serge Vegetable Seed Information
|Seed Quantity:||Approx 300 seeds per pack.|
|When to Sow||
January to December.
Keep compost moist.
|Harvest:||All year. The pea tips will be ready in about 3-4 weeks, snip shoots when 7-10cm tall.|
When to Sow Pea Shoots Serge Vegetable Seeds
All orders are usually dispatched the next working working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK and Ireland.
Click here to view our delivery charges.