Cabbage Winter Tundra F1 seeds produce excellent quality winter cabbages with dark green, dense heads.
They taste sweet, nutty and crisp and can be picked right through the winter.
Cabbage Winter Tundra Vegetable Seed Information
||Approx 50 seeds per pack.
They prefer well-consolidated ground, so dig in autumn and add well-rotted manure then. They do not like freshly manured soil. A sunny position. When using a crop rotation plan, do not plant this directly after another brassica as it can lead to build-up of disease.
|When to Sow:
|How to Sow:
Sow thinly in a seed bed 1cm deep in rows 15cm apart. If the soil is dry water it well and allow to drain before sowing. Seedlings appear 7-12 days. Transplant when 5-6 leaves have grown in summer spacing 45cm apart, and 45cm apart in rows. Add a general-purpose fertiliser before sowing by gently raking in, do not fork in as cabbages like well-consolidated ground. Water hole well before planting and after.
Keep well-watered in summer and occasionally in winter if ground dry. Hoe occasionally to keep weed-free.
||November to April.
When to Sow Cabbage Winter Tundra Vegetable Seeds
RHS Award of Garden Merit
||Cabbage Winter Tundra F1 Vegetable Seeds have been awarded the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit (AGM). This award indicates that the plant is recommended by the RHS and helps gardeners make informed choices about plants. [READ MORE]
All orders are dispatched the next working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK. Due to new BREXIT regulations, we can no longer supply to the Republic of Ireland, sorry.
Click here to view our delivery charges.
As a small family business we value your custom and your loyalty and we want to reward you for continuing to shop with us.
Our BUY MORE, SAVE MORE initiative is designed to offer you regular savings every time you shop for seeds.
No gimmicks and no hidden clauses.
We have made the scheme simple, straightforward, and transparent...
Here is our version of the small print, because you will have some questions...
- You will need to be signed up to our newsletter, otherwise we cannot contact you. You can sign up by clicking HERE
- Minimum order value to qualify is £12 before postage charges
- The scheme will run until 31st December 2022 and is applicable on all items. We do reserve the right to withdraw the scheme before the 31st December 2022
- After every purchase you will be emailed a personalised discount code based on the tier level
- The discount code will be valid for 120 days and will then expire
- The discount code will need to be entered at the checkout
- If you forget to enter the code after you have placed an order we cannot refund the discount as the process is entirely automatic
- You will move to the next tier once the required number of orders are reached e.g. you have placed 2 orders, you will then be emailed a 25% discount code for the 3-4 order tier