Seed Collection from Sow Seeds Ltd
We have selected 5 different seed varieties with an Oriental flavour so you can grow your own herbs & spices to complement your home cooked cuisine.
Oriental home cooking has grown in popularity over the last few years with thai curries, chinese meals and stir-fries taking pride of place on the dinner table.
Oriental Stir-fries are now one of our favourite dishes to cook at home as they are quick, easy & very tasty.
- Basil 'Sweet Thai' leaves have a slight aniseed flavour & are used in Thai curries.
- Coriander a flavour synonymus with asian cooking.
- Garlic Chives used extensively to add a mild garlic flavour in Asia & can be grown nearly all year round in UK.
- Lemongrass add a touch of citrus flavour to Thai curries and is perfect with fish.
- Thai Hot Chilli Peppers – spice up your food with hot Thai chillies or dry these to use through the following year.
We deliver to all countries within the EU including: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Due to export restrictions on seed we are unable to deliver to any counties outside the EU.
Click here to view our delivery charges.