Cucumber Mini Munch F1 is an ideal lunchbox snack when harvested at just 7cm (3in). The 8-10cm (3-4") fruits are mid-green in colour, smooth, firm and crisp with an exceptionally good taste and flavour. Sets well even in cooler conditions. Long cropping period.
When growing cucumbers, harvest regularly to encourage, long continuous production. Pick the fruits whilst young and tender before they show signs of producing seeds, as older fruits can become bitter. Harvesting cucumbers is best done early in the morning when temperatures remain cool.
Cucumber Mini Munch F1 Vegetable Seed Information
||Approx 4 seeds per pack.
Sunny, sheltered site.
|When to Sow:
February - May in a greenhouse.
|How to Sow:
Sow indoors: April-May 1cm deep on their sides in individual modules or 8cm pots of firm pre-watered compost. Keep soil moist at all times. Maintain a consistent temperature of 20C during the day and night.
Plant out from July into greenhouse border or grow bags
Train up canes or string. Water sparingly at first and increase as plant grows. Feed regularly. Remove all side shoots from the bottom 2 ft (60cm). Nip out shoots a couple of leaves beyond developing fruits.
||July to September. Fruit are at their best when 8-10cm long.
When to Sow Cucumber Mini Munch F1 Vegetable Seeds
RHS Award of Garden Merit
||Cucumber Mini Munch F1 Vegetable Seeds have been awarded the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit (AGM). This award indicates that the plant is recommended by the RHS and helps gardeners make informed choices about plants. [READ MORE]
All orders are dispatched the next working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK. Due to new BREXIT regulations, we can no longer supply to the Republic of Ireland, sorry.
Click here to view our delivery charges.
As a small family business we value your custom and your loyalty and we want to reward you for continuing to shop with us.
Our BUY MORE, SAVE MORE initiative is designed to offer you regular savings every time you shop for seeds.
No gimmicks and no hidden clauses.
We have made the scheme simple, straightforward, and transparent...
Here is our version of the small print, because you will have some questions...
- You will need to be signed up to our newsletter, otherwise we cannot contact you. You can sign up by clicking HERE
- Minimum order value to qualify is £12 before postage charges
- The scheme will run until 31st December 2022 and is applicable on all items. We do reserve the right to withdraw the scheme before the 31st December 2022
- After every purchase you will be emailed a personalised discount code based on the tier level
- The discount code will be valid for 120 days and will then expire
- The discount code will need to be entered at the checkout
- If you forget to enter the code after you have placed an order we cannot refund the discount as the process is entirely automatic
- You will move to the next tier once the required number of orders are reached e.g. you have placed 2 orders, you will then be emailed a 25% discount code for the 3-4 order tier