Vegetable Seeds from Sow Seeds Ltd
Broccoli Sprouting produces sprouts which are high in anti-oxidants and studies link them to the successful treatment of cancer.
They have a mild broccoli taste and are ready to harvest in 3-4 days.
Sprouting Seeds are packed full of vitamins & nutrients. They taste great and can be harvested nearly all year round.
- Soak seeds for the 8-12 hours in warm water. Drain off the water, rinse and empty the seeds into your sprouter if you have one or any tray / container.
- Set anywhere – in low light and at room temperature
- Rinse and drain every 12 hours for 2-5 days
- When you rinse try not to disturb the seeds/sprouts
- When ready, transfer your sprout crop to a plastic bag or sealed container and refrigerate
- The sprouts are best fresh but will store for up to 5 days if dry.
Can also be grown as a Microgreen sown on a growing medium in a tray or pot and treated the same as you would grow and harvest Cress.
|Weight:||Approx 20g per pack.|
When to Sow Broccoli Sprouting Seeds
All orders are usually dispatched the next working working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK and Ireland.
Click here to view our delivery charges.