Vegetable Seeds from Sow Seeds Ltd
Radish Rambo shoots are a lovely rich red colour that will liven up any plate. They are rich in vitamins and are suitable for sprouts or microgreens.
Radish shoots have a slightly spicy flavour and will be ready to eat in 2-3 days for shoots and slightly longer for microgreens. In the first few days radish seeds can develop white hairs and these can lead to mould forming.
The hairs are an indication that the seeds are not being rinsed often enough, rinse vigorously under running water to remove. Pre-soak in water for 8-12 hours first. Sprouting Seeds are packed full of vitamins & nutrients. They taste great and can be harvested nearly all year round.
- In summer these can be sown direct outside but best protected from weather extremes, drying winds, direct hot sunlight and hungry garden pests.
- For all year round indoors, Microgreens need bright direct sunlight to thrive (south facing windowsill / conservatory). Leggy, weak, pale green shoots are a sign of not enough sunlight.
- Use a container, tray or pot with the bottom covered with a potting mix or suitable growing medium, firmed down but not overly compressed.
- Scatter seeds evenly and thinly on top of the soil. Press gently into the growing medium and light cover with a thin layer of the growing medium. Plunge the container in water or spray the surface, covering with a clear lid or plastic wrap to maintain humidity until the seeds sprout.
- The seeds should appear in three to seven days in 18-20 c, use a mister once or twice daily to keep the growing medium moist but not wet.
- Once seeds have sprouted, remove the cover and continue to mist once or twice a day.
|Weight:||Approx 20g per pack.|
When to Sow Radish Rambo Sprouting Seeds
All orders are usually dispatched the next working working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK and Ireland.
Click here to view our delivery charges.