Seed Collection from Sow Seeds Ltd
We have selected 5 different seed varieties with an Oriental flavour so you can grow your own herbs & spices to complement your home cooked cuisine.
Oriental home cooking has grown in popularity over the last few years with Thai curries, Chinese meals and stir-fries taking pride of place on the dinner table.
Oriental Stir-fries are now one of our favourite dishes to cook at home as they are quick, easy & very tasty.
- Basil 'Sweet Thai' leaves have a slight aniseed flavour & are used in Thai curries.
- Coriander a flavour synonymous with Asian cooking.
- Garlic Chives used extensively to add a mild garlic flavour in Asia & can be grown nearly all year round in the UK.
- Lemongrass adds a touch of citrus flavour to Thai curries and is perfect with fish.
- Thai Hot Chilli Peppers – spice up your food with hot Thai chillies or dry these to use through the following year.
What could be fresher, tastier & more cost-effective than your own 'cut & come again' herbs & spices!
Total price for individual items = £7.75 versus £5.95 as a Collection Pack a saving of £1.80!
All orders are usually dispatched the next working working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK and Ireland.
Click here to view our delivery charges.