The Grow Me Autumn Seed Collection consists of 12 varieties of vegetables that are suitable for sowing from August to October, towards the end of the sowing season and can extend your fresh vegetable harvests into the winter period.
We have specially selected the seed varieties in the Grow Me Autumn Collection for their ease of growing e.g. no special equipment required, you don't need to have Monty Don's experience, and they are all tested and proven for reliability to deliver great-tasting easy to grow vegetables!
The Grow Me seed collection range is ideal if you are new to growing your own and need a helping hand in deciding what to sow at the right time of year.
In addition to the 12 varieties of seeds you will also receive:
FREE Dibber & Widget set
FREE Plant labels
FREE packet of Companion Plant seeds
What is a Dibber & Widget set? it comprises two essential items for any grow your own gardener:
- a Dibber, which is a pointed tool that is used to make the small holes to sow seeds into. It also helps to measure the correct depth for seed sowing
- a Widget, which consists of 1 tool with two different uses...at one end it has a fork that is used to help when potting on seedlings and the other end is a small trowel again used when potting on seedlings, to help limit any damage to the roots
Why do I need Companion seeds? Companion plants help to limit the unwanted bugs on vegetable plants whilst also providing a haven for the helpful bugs and insects too...a natural way to manage pests and disease! You can find more information on Companion planting HERE
Providing everything you need to get you sowing and growing for the Autumn season.
These are the seed varieties in the Grow Me Autumn seed collection:
Broad Bean Aquadulce
Lettuce Marvel of Four Seasons
Pak Choi Red Choi
Salad Onion Ramrod
Swiss Chard Bright Lights
Phacelia Green Manure
Limnanthes (FREE companion seeds)
There are 2 other seasonal options in the Grow Me range:
| Grow Me - Spring
||Grow Me - Summer
All orders are dispatched the next working day and are delivered either via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery (3-5 working day service) or 48 Hour Parcel Courier (depending on size and weight). These delivery times shown are to be used as a guide and are not guaranteed.
Please note, we are unable to deliver seeds to countries outside the UK. Due to new BREXIT regulations, we can no longer supply to the Republic of Ireland, sorry.
Click here to view our delivery charges.
As a small family business we value your custom and your loyalty and we want to reward you for continuing to shop with us.
Our BUY MORE, SAVE MORE initiative is designed to offer you regular savings every time you shop for seeds.
No gimmicks and no hidden clauses.
We have made the scheme simple, straightforward, and transparent...
Here is our version of the small print, because you will have some questions...
- You will need to be signed up to our newsletter, otherwise we cannot contact you. You can sign up by clicking HERE
- Minimum order value to qualify is £12 before postage charges
- The scheme will run until 31st December 2022 and is applicable on all items. We do reserve the right to withdraw the scheme before the 31st December 2022
- After every purchase you will be emailed a personalised discount code based on the tier level
- The discount code will be valid for 120 days and will then expire
- The discount code will need to be entered at the checkout
- If you forget to enter the code after you have placed an order we cannot refund the discount as the process is entirely automatic
- You will move to the next tier once the required number of orders are reached e.g. you have placed 2 orders, you will then be emailed a 25% discount code for the 3-4 order tier